Have you ever had those days when your hair is the last thing that comes to your mind? Do you have plenty on your plate that you can’t find the motivation to style your hair? No worries. Now, there are simple, yet modern hairstyles that you can do when you have no time for your hair at all. Best of all, these easy hairstyles take only 2 minutes of your time. How cool is that?
Easy Hairstyles to Do to Yourself
If you’re craving for a chic look for a cocktail party or a wedding that’s coming up, a chignon bun is a hairdo that can help you look feminine, classic, and elegantly beautiful.
Here’s how to do it:
- Part your hair down the middle using a comb. Smooth your behind your ears and gather it at the back of your neck.
- Twist your hair from your neck to the ends until it coils in a counter-clockwise circle.
- Continue twisting hair until you’ve created a bun shape. Use your index finger to hold it in place.
- Secure the sides of the bun with large bobby pins.
If a perfect updo for a perfect date is what you need, here’s a quick tutorial to follow.
- Do a central partition on your hair.
- Hold one-half of it tightly.
- Gently twist it and pin it up bobby pins at the back of the other side of your head.
- Repeat with the other half of your hair. Make sure the two sections of your hair overlaps with each other in a simple knot.
- Hide the stray strands away using U-pins.
- Spray a little of light-hold hairspray to keep your hairdo in place for hours.
Messy buns are perfect for women rocking a casual or laid-back look. If you’d like to copy the messy hairdo and look as hot as Meghan Markle and Gigi Hadid, simply follow these 3 easy steps.
- Flip your hair upside down. Pull your hair to create a loose ponytail, with height depending on your preference. Pro tip: you don’t need a comb. A few bumps here and there is ok.
- Moderately twist your hair, and create a coil around the base of the ponytail. Wrap it below the bun while making sure to leave the tail out.
- Secure the bun with a hair pony and bobby pins.
With these hair styling tips, there should be no reason for your hair not to look gorgeous now and hereafter.